Beaute Mediterranea Instant Puffiness Reducer is an instant solution to puffiness and dark circles around the eyes. This eye puffiness remover is an instant fix to those unsightly bags and dark circles under the eyes. Although it has to be said that in the case of dark circles, in some cases this is genetic, therefore no amount of treatment will eradicate this.
This instant action serum reduces under eye bags and dark circles with amazing results in just two to three minutes. A fast acting gel that combines mineral-based ingredients with a powerful hexapeptide, Argireline. Achieving and immediate tensor effect on the lower eye lid skin. Visibly and instantly reducing dark circles and under eye bags. Improving the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles around the eye.
- 80% Reduces under eye bags, wrinkles and dark circles
- 80% Rejuvenates the overall look
- 70% Reduces signs of fatigue
- 80% Reduces swollen eye lids
- 90% Instant lifting effect
*Use and efficiency test performed under dermatological control
Eye puffiness is often regarded as unsightly. However a little swelling around your eyes generally isn’t a reason to worry as it can be resolved by looking at your lifestyle choices. There are several factors that can be attributed to puffiness around the eyes, and here are some of them:
- Increased Heat At Home: In cold weather putting on the heating can cause your eyes to become drier and more sensitive than usual. That’s because heat can dry the mucous membranes in your eyeball, causing the tissue in your eye to thicken and become more irritated, which leads to puffiness.
- Lack Of Sleep: A poor night’s sleep could make your eyes appear swollen in the morning, especially if you’re stressed. When stressed you release cortisol from your adrenal glands, this changes the salt balance in the body. If your salt balance is off, you might retain water and swell.
- Foods: People who eat a lot of salty foods can also retain water in their eye area, which gives them a little puffiness.
- Allergies: Puffy eyes are a common symptom associated with seasonal allergies. Usually with an allergy your body releases histamine into your system. In some cases this can cause a reaction especially around the eye area.
- Periods: As other parts of your body often bloat during your monthly cycle, your eyes can retain water as well
- Crying: Puffiness from crying is a result of your eye lacrimal glands working overtime to produce tears. When crying the tear fluid is less salty and more watery, so differences in salt concentration between these tears and the surrounding tissues causes some swelling of the eyelid.
- Alcohol: The eyes are vulnerable to many small changes in diet. Alcohol, for example, could cause your body to get dehydrated and make your eyes dry too, causing puffiness.
A lack of sleep isn’t the only thing to blame for those dark circles under the eyes. Here are a few of the factors that can cause dark circles:
- Sleeping on your side or stomach
- Too much caffeine or salt
- Make-up products
- Rubbing your eyes
- Hours in front of the computer
- Fluid retention